Thursday

WOW! Our Blog is Now 9 Years in the Making!

We covered quite a bit on AMERICAN silhouettes. In fact, we have written more about the subject than ALL articles and books combined and published in the last 100 years. That's a lot! But we ain't done yet. We've barely scratched the surface.

When you access this page, you are looking at a very tiny portion of my blogs. If you were to access everything I've written in the last 9 years through different pages and archives, it will take you more than a weekend to go through them. If the weather is bad and you got nothing better to do, spend a weekend with me. If the weather is good and you are looking for something constructive, do spend a weekend with me. In either case, you will learn a whole lot about antique American silhouettes. Then you can pretend to be one of those so-called, self-professed "experts."

On the sideline: I've been really getting into playing and singing with ukulele lately. Been playing acoustic and electric guitars since I was a kid, but they seem bulky and heavy these days (teenage years have long past). Ukulele works just fine for me. They are light and small, and I can just grab them and start playing.

It's a whole lot of fun. I am looking forward to warm weather. I wanna take my ukuleles to parks. I wanna sing and play. Life is short, very short. Gotta enjoy before we are dead and no more. Life in heaven after we die?? If there is such a place, let me know when you make it there. I will send you my best William King silhouette in best frame by express mail at no charge. On the other hand, if you are one of those folks who will go down-below, where flowers bloom in eternal warmth, I can send you....

Wanna get into ukulele? Drop me a line. I am a self-professed expert on the subject!


No comments: