Thursday

Antique 19th Century Silhouettes by Edouart

If you have been searching for unique photos and information about this artist that are not available elsewhere, check out my portraits for sale link on the left pane, or click:
http://www.antiqueportraits.blogspot.com/. What is so unique about my photos there? My photos contain  lots of of close-up details of the backside, where Edouart drew, inscribed, modified, and even strengthened his cutouts by pasting additional pieces of paper onto fragile parts. This is THE ONLY SITE where you can actually see how Edouart "did" his stuff. I own copyright to these photos and every photo that are on my blogs, so please do ask for my permission if you are thinking of reproducing any of them. Note: those Edouart silhouettes are not bunched-up together, so you need to find them.

No comments: